A little riff on a classic Italian salad, this roasted tomato Caprese salad is a perfect addition to any special occasion.
Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Toss tomatoes, garlic, and oil on a rimmed baking sheet to coat and season lightly with sea salt. Spread out and roast until tomatoes are bursting and lightly browned, approximately 20 minutes.
- Arrange 3/4 tomatoes on a platter and spoon warm tomato mixture with juices over.
- Gently use your fingers to split the burrata over the top of the tomatoes; sprinkle with sea salt, drizzle with extra olive oil and top with remaining tomatoes.
- Scatter with fresh basil leaves.